Saturday has come and gone. Yesterday morning I was overwhelmed again at the amount of fabric I actually have. I feel it is beginning to possess me!! Here's what my spare room looked like after shaking out more yardage, getting ready to run it through the dryer.
Will I ever get organized??
So here we go again, more and more through the dryer, then folded (neatly??). I am realizing my system doesn't quite work, so I decided to move what is folded downstairs to our guest room. Good thing we don't have many guests, as the bed is now full of folded fabric. More sorting going on - into colors, styles, patterns, you name it, I'm sorting it. There's also the pile for "planned projects". But I'm making headway. The need to make a new pattern got the best of me so I picked these fabrics to make a "take 5" pattern for my great niece.
You can follow the progress of this quilt on my WIP (work in progress) page.
Perhaps today and the rest of the upcoming week I'll manage to get the remainder of the fabric run through the dryer and into the "sorting" system. Wish me luck.
No comments:
Post a Comment