Wednesday, February 16, 2011
PAST WEEKEND
Well, it's Wednesday already and I haven't had a chance to tell about the past weekend. I did make it up to Columbia to see Megan. She is doing well. She and Brad bought a new car and it is very nice. Got a really good deal, too. We didn't get a chance to do much sewing, but we did get ALL of the pumpkin seeds sorted and ironed onto the blocks. Now all if have to do is applique all 168 seeds to the blocks. I started Monday night and got 7 of them finished. I don't think it will take all that long to complete them if I am persistent and stick with it (ha ha). I may actually finish a quilt top soon. I do have a lot of binding to do, soooo, hopefully soon I'll get caught up. We tried to make an "easy" flannel baby blanket, but unfortunately due to my cutting and not understanding the directions, it did not turn out the way it should have. I brought the flannel home with me and tonight I have a date with Jack the Ripper so we can start over!! Megan will be down over the weekend and hopes I have this pattern figured out by then.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment