Tuesday, February 8, 2011
Excited!!
Today was an exciting day!! I bought Megan a new (used) sewing machine. Yesterday during lunch I went to a sewing center close to the office just to check if they had any used machines. No such luck. I gave the saleslady a list of what I wanted in a machine, and she kind of said "wow, that's a lot of things for a machine, but we have this one that is $999 with all of them". Well, that's way over my budget, so I thanked her for her time and went back to work. When I got home there was a message from her, they just got a trade in at one of their other shops. The trade in had everything on my list, well almost everything, so today I went back over there and purchased the machine, sight unseen!! It's being serviced and sent to the Springfield store for me. The price was definitely within my budget, and even if I have to buy a couple of the feet I want, it's still below what I intended to spend!! Good day for me and even better day for Megan. Happy early birthday Megan. You will now be able to sew and quilt just about anything you want. Pick a pattern for our next challenge!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment