Wednesday, February 16, 2011
NEW SEWING MACHINE
I was finally able to pick up the Baby Lock Decorator's Choice sewing machine I purchased for Megan's birthday. It looks to be a good machine. I only had a few minutes to try it out last night, but the light works and it does sew. I think it will do a lot of things, but not having a manual limited me on trying it out. Hopefully the shop will be able to produce a manual by the end of the week so I do not have to download and print a 150 page manual. I hope to be able to try it out before Megan comes to pick it up on Saturday. It's a nice looking machine and came with an extension table. I do think it meets 99% of the requirements I had in purchasing a machien for her.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment