Wednesday, September 21, 2011

More Projects

The quilt shop hop inspired me .... to get some things finished so I can start some more.  So on Sunday evening I finished a rag quilt.  Not your typical rag quilt, this on is strippy. 


I'm determined to get some of my tops quilted.  So here's one I'm working on now.  The music quilt for Mike:


Went to my quilt guild meeting last night. I'm really enjoying being a member.  They have lots of projects (like I need more) but I brought home a small quilt top to quilt for them.  They gave me the top, batting, backing and even the binding.  Although I don't have to do the binding, just dont lose it.  I'll put it on the frame next. 

Congratulations to Megan - she won a $50 gift certificate from Sew Simple in Ozark from the quilt shop hop.  I'm hoping she'll share :)


No comments:

Post a Comment