Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Busy Week!


I've been a busy bee this week.  I finished, yes, I said finished, a lot of things over the weekend.  Put binding on numerous quilts.  It's a good feeling to get things finished.  Now I have to pack some things for giving.  I'm giving them as soon as they're finished.  Here's a table topper I made for Jennifer's birthday from fabric from my CLFFF: 

You'll also find this photo on my "finished quilts" page, but I thought it appropriate to post it here since it's made from my fabric find. I also made her one with wine glasses and a wine border.

I volunteered to make some red/white/blue blocks for a member of the QB who is making quilts for soldiers returning from Afghanistan.  I always like to help those who give to our military.  So I put some together for her the other night and here's a photo of them:

I might just decide to make myself a red/white/blue sampler quilt soon since these turned out so nice.

Last night it was finally time for the photo shoot.  You can see all the new quilt photos on my "finished quilt" page.  Here's a photo of the photographer taking the photos:


He's pretty good at taking photos!!

And here's a photo of Banjo making sure every quilt is just right. 

He had a great time!! 

Now I have to get ready for my company for the weekend.  I'll post again later when I have more to show and tell.

No comments:

Post a Comment